This software product is depricated. PX-Edit is recommended as a replacement.
October 21th, 2004
PX-Make 2000 ver 1.8.40 now ready for download.
Latest changes :
Minor cosmetic problem when a CELLNOTE and CELLNOTEX refers to same group of cells
Problems with MS Access support solved
Minor problems with import og .csv-files solved
PX-Make saves the latest choice of viewing codes or values in the data grid
Problems loading csv-files with "..." solved
Option to show codes or values in data-grid
Support for up to 6 dots (PX-make 2004)
Faster load of large files
Small problem with KEYS corrected
Better support for loading data from text-files (.txt, .csv)
Problems with PRESTEXT solved
What is PX-Make
PX-MAKE is a tool to create input files to PC-AXIS in an easy way.
PX-MAKE has been re-written and the new version is named PXMAKE 2000.
There are several changes in relation to former versions:
· It is possible to read and edit metadata only - without importing data.
· Metadata can be imported from PC-AXIS, EXCEL etc, MS ACCESS, Default data text file or written from scratch.
· Files can be saved as ANSI respectively ASCII.
· All keywords in PC-AXIS2000 can be created in PX-MAKE.
· The file of Default metadata can be maintained through PX-MAKE.
· Tables containing several contents and units can be created.
· No limits of table size (only the memory in the PC sets the limits)
PX-MAKE is developed by Statistics Denmark Statistics Denmark also has the Copyright on PX-MAKE.
PX-MAKE can be used free of charge by anyone.
Statistics Denmark will be happy to advise in the use of PX-MAKE and courses can be conducted.
Statistics Denmark takes no responsibility for any inconveniences, which may occur due to the use of PX-MAKE.
The file 'pxmake2000.zip' is a standard zip-file.
Extract into a temporary directory.
Then you run the setup.exe found on that directory.
By doing this you install PX-MAKE 2000 on your pc.
After setup you can delete the temporary directory