Accessibility and clarity
Contact infoLabour and Income, Social Statistics
+45 24 92 12 33
Get as PDF
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
The latest figures are published in the statistical bank tables ERVH1-ERHV6.
The statistic is only published in the Statistics Bank.
- ERHV1: Workplaces, job, full-time employment, wage and salary cost by industry (DB07), unit and time
- ERHV2: Workplaces and job by region, industry (DB07 10-grouping), unit and time
- ERHV4: Workplaces by industry (DB07 127-grouping), size of workplace and time
- ERHV5: Workplaces by region, sector and time
- ERHV3: Workplaces and job by industry (DB07 10-grouping), unit, size of workplace and time
- ERHV6: Workplaces by region, industry (DB07 10-grouping), size of workplace and time
Micro-data can be made available through Statistics Denmark's Researcher service (Forskningsservice). Special needs services can be delivered from Statistics Denmark's Customer Centre.
The statistical register is delivered yearly to Statistics Denmark's Customer Centre.
Confidentiality - policy
Data Confidentiality Policy at Statistics Denmark.
Confidentiality - data treatment
In table ERHV1 a discretion of job, full-time employment and payroll is made if there is fewer than three establishments in each cell.
Documentation on methodology
Not relevant for these statistics.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.