The average Dane has the surname Nielsen and is 41.8 years old. Her or his annual income before taxes is 326.048 DKK. He or she drives a Volkswagen and usually spends his or her holidays in Spain.
Him and her
- Anne and Peter are the most common names, and Nielsen is the most common surname.
The most popular full names are Henrik Nielsen for men and Kirsten Nielsen for women.
- The average age is 41.8 years. For women it is 42.7 years and for men 41.0 years.
- 50.2 per cent of the population are women.
- On average, men live 79.3 years, while women live 83.2 years.
- The average Dane has an income of 326,048 DKK a year before tax.
- An average couple with two children has a yearly income of 984,453 DKK before tax.
- Employees have a monthly average salary of 42.571 DKK before tax.
- "Ternet Ninja" was the movie that was watched by most Danes in 2019. 607,000 cinema tickets were sold.
- The average Dane goes to the cinema more than twice a year.
- When Danes go on vacation for more than four days, the most popular destination is Spain. 15 per cent of all Danish vacations were in Spain in 2019.
- Most adults are present on social media. Four out of five Danes ages 16-74 has an active profile on social media.
- The majority of both women and men streams music on the internet. Six out of ten women and seven out of ten men between 16 and 74 years listen to music over the internet.
Energy and Transportation