- News from Statistics Denmark
- Statistical Yearbook
- Key Figures on Information Society Denmark and Information Society Denmark
- Eurostat database and publications.
- Statistics Denmark's StatBank (http://www.statbank.dk)
The publication date appears in the release calendar. The date is confirmed in the weeks before.
Release calendar access
The Release Calender can be accessed on our English website: Release Calender.
Statistics are always published at 8:00 a.m. at the day announced in the release calendar. No one outside of Statistics Denmark can access the statistics before they are published.
The statistics are published in the StatBank under the subjects in the following tables:
- BEBRIT07: Purchase via internet - per cent of the population (16-74 years) by type, latest purchase and time
- BEBRIT02: Latest use of internet - per cent of the population (16-74 years) by type, latest use and time
- BEBRIT08: E-commerce during the past year by type, product and time
- FABRIT01: Access to computer and internet in by household type - (2008) by type, access and time
- BEBRIT09: Use of internet for private purposes - per cent of the population(16-74 years) by type, internet activity and time
- BEBRIT11: E-commerce by type of sellers by type, sellers and time
- BEBRIT18: Use of cloud computing - per cent of the population (16-74 years) by type and time
The basic material is stored electronically.
Data is sent to Eurostat in a data transmission. EU comparisons are available at Eurostat tick Data>database by themes>Science Technology, digital society>ICT usage in households and by individuals
Confidentiality - policy
Not relevant for these statistics.
Confidentiality - data treatment
Documentation on methodology
The method and content are also described in the annual publication.
Results from the quality evaluation of products and selected processes are available in detail for each statistics and in summary reports for the Working Group on Quality.